How can I find a dentist that actually does sedative treatment?

How can I find a dentist that actually does sedative treatment?

How can I find a dentist that actually does sedative treatment?


Two Things: In regards to your painful root canal and the fact that the freezing didn't take. This can happen quite commonly if there is an abscess at the root of the tooth(which is super common for root canals) because the infection prevents the anaesthetic from working. I myself have had this and unfortunately you just have to grin and bear that. That's not the dentist's fault. I work in a dental office that frequently does complete sedation for procedures whether it be children or simply scared adults. Your dentist you go to now should be able to refer you to a dentist that does sedation and if for some reason they don't want to give it to you open a phone book and check out dentists. Call every dentist until you can find one that will do it. I promise that there are many people like you and you're not alone in your fears.



Popular Q&A

Could colored fillings be removed..?
The days when cavities could only be filled with unattractive amalgam fillings are over. We utilize the metal free dentistry technique of tooth-colored fillings at our Wilmington, Delaware, practice to provide a healthy, functional, and natural-looking smile. There has been a lot written and...

Can someone tutor dentrix software(private)?
Dentrix is a dental practice management software for dentist office. Okay I would really like to help but I've never used Dentrix before I just know what it is. Why don't you get help from the experts. Go to sites where many tutors hang out: Good luck...

Charity dentist in louisiana?
Louisiana State University had a dental school in New Orleans. They'll typically do it for much less than a dentist in private practice.

How long is dental school? ( dentist or MD's)?
To get into dental school, one needs to have completed pre-dental courses in undergraduate college and taken the DAT examination. All dental schools in the U.S. are 4-year programs, except the University of the Pacific in San Francisco-- theirs is a 3-year program. The post-grad specialty...