Small cavity not treated by my dentist?

Small cavity not treated by my dentist?

Small cavity not treated by my dentist?


Since your dentist didn't do anything about it, I'd say that you should take matters in your own hands. I've heard rinsing your teeth and mouth with hydrogen peroxide can help make cavities disappear with no dentists needed. Also try using tooth paste with baking soda in it, it helps with teeth whitening and small imperfections as with your preliminary decay. And floss really well specifically in that spot. You should see some results- it may even go away!



Popular Q&A

Question for dentists or techs. I need a cap or crown.?
To compare prices before you go, you can check the published fee schedules both before and after discount for dentists on the eHealthPlus network. Just click on Find a Dentist, then search by zip code and click on Fee Schedule next to the dentists name.

Should I leave my dentist for pushing fluoride on me?
Find a holistic or naturopathic dentist. Not all dentists push fluoride. Many are not aware that fluoride is even absorbed through the tissues of the mouth... a lot like sub-lingual Vitamin B-12. Fluoride promotion is mainly based on endorsements of one person or the other, rather than sound...

Looking for dentist in Sherman TX for my daughter, one who will let her pay them out.?
You can search for a dentists in texas at and at the same time this site also has free dental consultation. No every problem needs the hassle of going to a dentist and paying heavily. Try it and see if it helps.

I need dental work done, how do I find a good dentist?
Check Angie's List! Man wish I got paid to say that LOL but seriously check Angie's list for reviews from previous clients

Dentist in highschool classes?
In the US You need a four year Bachelor degree before you can apply to dental schools. Look for colleges with a pre dental program. You should take in HS AP english language-you will be writing in almost every college class. You need to know how to write a college level paper and site correctly...