Teeth straightening?

Teeth straightening?

Teeth straightening?


ive never actually heard ofa plate before, so i cant help you out much with that one... braces will definetly do the trick. if you have any issues with your teeth or jaw, braces will fix them peroid. braces may be better than this plate thing because if you do have an issue with your bite, braces will definetly be able to fix them. the results from braces are really amazing, and with proper use of a retainer they also last!! the only other thing i can think of is just using a retainer with no braces...i had a retainer to correct an overbite and although it did an okay job of that (i ended up getting braces afterwards) it actually did help to straighten out some of my teeth that werent really crooked! so if you have very minor issues retainers may work well for you, but youll have to ask your ortho/detist about them! oh, and theres also invisalign...like braces but they are clear plastics trays that are perfectly molded to your teeth that straighten them. and they really are close to invisible! im pretty sure they cost a little more than regular braces and i know they cant fix any jaw problems. anyways, good luck!


Sorry I don't have the answer to this question. But I can tell you that if you have a tiny miss-alignment just on your bottom teeth that nobody but your dentist or you is going to notice. I wouldn't waste my money on braces to fix something so small. Now if you have more crooked teeth I would try to look into braces. I'm not sure what you mean by plate, but if you are talking about that wire that goes over your teeth you mean a retainer and that's for after braces.



Popular Q&A

My teeth are very crooked, but I’m afraid of going to the dentist. Can anyone refer me a good dentist?
You can get on the Crown Council website, Academy of General dentistry website or the Pankey Institute website and these are dentists who have advanced education and skill. I would start with a general dentist and also consult with a orthodontist. Sometimes if the back teeth come together...

Should i let a dentist perform a root canal on me?or should i go to an endodontist?
Your teacher advised you to do the right thing! An endodontist specializes in pulp diseases. When you have a really severe decayed tooth, it can be usually saved by having a root canal. It is much better to save your teeth than losing them. Get an X-Ray of your tooth and get a professional...

Is this "dentist" a quack (and I use the word dentist very lightly)?
It doesn't make sense that teeth on the other side of your mouth would hut after you had a tooth pulled. See another dentist immediately. You may need to see an oral surgeon. Why would he pull your tooth in the first place? Dentists try to save teeth if at all possible.

Could anybody out there explain this?
Explain what exactly? It looks like a list of Islamic groups and mosques in UK affilliated with the umbrella organisation MCB.

Good Toronto Dentists / Orthodontists?
I fully understand where you are coming from... I have also had some bad experiences with dentists in the past. My current dentist right now is Dr. Bob Adler, which I would highly recommend to anyone in the Toronto area (he also offers Orthodontist services). His main dental office is located...